Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you heard the new BSB song(s) they played on the radio?
Not released yet, but they previewed them on a radio station.

They're growing on me. But I miss Kevin's voice.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Thanks Kim!! Ohhhhh I like. :) Wow, AJ's voice has really matured.

This is definitely going on my Ipod.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know hey! His voice sounds great now (not that it didn't before, but you know).
Definately miss Kevin in the harmonies though, they sound different...but I loooove the new stuff. Especially the first one!
Yay for IPods!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait...what happened? Where did Kevin go?
He left last year to "pursue other endeavors"...or something
:p

Silly silly

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Kevin left the group to become an answer to a trivia question years from now.

What member of the BSB left the group and was never heard from again?

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I heard the one song "Happily Never After" a day or so ago, it was apparently previewed by JoJo on KIIS FM in Los Angeles. What can I say, I am underwhelmed by it.

I just saw mention of the second song, Helpless When She Smiles, this morning. Here is the link to the BSBAC website twww.mariemaria.com/bsbac. I like this one slightly better than "Happily Never After".

I agree about missing Kevin, the new songs are good, but they are lacking a certain depth & richness in the haramony that Kev's voice gave them.

I have heard one of his other "endeavors" in the near future is becoming a daddy. Friends of mine were at something for Brian and it seems Brian let it slip that Kev is going to be a daddy in the next few months. Just recently others have seen Kristen and she is definitely expecting. I am happy for both of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts