Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laura I haven't heard any Jakey stories lately. Last I heard was of his and Quinn's trip to the lake.

What's Jakey doing? Did you hog tie him to keep him out of trouble?!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Jakey's my boy. He goes with me every day when I go out to the horses. Just today, he carried Toby's lead rope for me after I had put Toby back in the paddock.

Jake's such a good boy. He lays in his crate in the back of the van, sometimes for hours and never makes a peep.

He's going down to Indianapolis with me next weekend to visit a friend. He's my traveling buddy.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pictures! does he still have his blankey?

Jakey seems like he's my Happy to you. :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Yes he still has his blankies when Quinn doesn't steal them from him.

It's hard getting pictures of Jake since he sees the camera and runs up to it. I'll try.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you :) Happy runs to my camera too and just curls in my lap LOL

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy squishes me, I just hold my breath for a few seconds until he moves. :D

He's at 99lbs, he needs to lose some of his flab he's gotten.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Yes he still has his blankies when Quinn doesn't steal them from him.

It's hard getting pictures of Jake since he sees the camera and runs up to it. I'll try.
At least he doesn't run away from you! ;)

I do miss Jakey stories and pictures. He is still my favorite black, I just love his sweet face and his funny, loving personality.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I remember when he was just a little pup and he would come up to you and you could tell even then he loved you. You would make light of it but I knew in your heart that he had moved in, lock stock and barrel. It was no surprise you kept him. I think if you wouldn't have, there would have been a real race to see which of us could get there first as we had all fallen in love with him. Nothings changed, we are all still crazy about that sweet Jakey.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts