Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you been able to ride him lately? I miss his pictures. :(

How are the knees doing? What was the verdict when you saw the doc? You DID go see the doc, right?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
He's fine. I wormed him earlier in the week and he had a bit of diarrhea. I rode him last week and he was fine. I haven't ridden him this week due to my back being thrown out.

No I didn't see the doc. My knee felt better and is feeling better so no need for the doctor. ;) :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
No Toby pictures?

Now the real question, got any thin mints?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
It doesn't make any sense to me to see a doctor once it feels better. ;) I've been through knee problems and I know what to do for it. If it hadn't felt better by now I would have gone.

Now my back.....

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I didn't post the new Toby pics.

No, the thin mints are long gone! They were good though.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Is Tobs still clean or is he all mucked up again? :)
Nothing beats the smell of horses. *sniiiiiiiiffff* I love their smell. Brings me back to my childhood on the farm.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
He's very dirty. I'm going out this afternoon so I'll try and take new pics then.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Is Tobs still clean or is he all mucked up again? :)
Nothing beats the smell of horses. *sniiiiiiiiffff* I love their smell. Brings me back to my childhood on the farm.
Hehe even though I'm allergic to them I love the smell too :) It's so hard not to just bury my face in Paul's neck and take one last big inhale before I leave - try to make it last until I can see him again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts