Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is he getting along well with those beautiful other horses? I do so hope he is...I think they are much more relaxed and happy when they like their stable mates.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
He's still by himself in his pasture, but he seems to like them. No squealing or fence fighting anyway. I think they might put Stosh in with him next weekend and see how it goes with the two of them.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I have been Karon. He knows he's going to work when I come out so he's avoiding it. I can't get close enough to him to let him know I have my apple core. Heck, I had sweet feed in a scoop and he wouldn't come near me.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Well, stupid he is not! Ha ha!
We have a stud, George, who is a sucker for treats. I must seem different before I'm going to ride him though, and he can sense it, because even in his still he'll turn his butt around and put his head in the corner and avoid me, even if I have his fave treat...a granola bar! In his paddock he'll play with him and run around till he decides he's ready. Silly boys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.