Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are the bumps, scrapes, bruises, and headaches? Did you and Toby have your 'come to Jesus' meetings? Everything okay there?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea, how are you???

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I'm doing pretty well. Headaches come and go. I'm very stiff and sore. I'm bruised pretty badly with new bruises showing up almost daily.

No, Toby and I haven't had our "meeting" yet. Due to the head injury and the deep bone bruise on my leg, I'm a bit unsteady on my feet right now, so I don't want to do much until that subsides.

Mostly, I've just gone out and fed him his supplement, checked the water and the gates and gone home. I don't want him to bump me or anything right now because I'm afraid I could fall.

Bonnie will be home Monday so she said she might work with him until I feel I can. We'll see.

Thanks for asking about me.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Holy moly, I didn't realize it was that bad. Did you go to the Dr.? How long until you can ride again?

:(

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crap, I was hoping it had nor been as bad as you originally thought, but it seems like it's worse. :( I hope things are a lot better, real soon.

You're still going to the shows this weekend? Did you get someone to help?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Wow, makes me a little nervous that you still feel that crappy. Are you sure having a doctor look at that head injury wouldn't be a good idea?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Sorry you got banged up so bad. Dontchya just love it when your bruises go from black and blue to that lovely yellow green? Feel better soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts