Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've captioned it......... "what? are labs not allowed to enjoy toilet paper too?"

*sigh* It was mum's fault leaving it in reach while she was unattended for half an hour in her room. But a WHOLE 12 rolls? Sheesh!!!!!!!!! (i had removed most of the rolls before I took the picture...)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Oh sure blame Milly. I'll bet some rogue Koala got in and made that mess. Milly was probably trying to clean it up for you when you walked in on her. Poor dear.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Way to go Milly, you've got Daisy beat by 3 roles, impressive there girl! :D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
She looks like she's thinking "You're supposed to do WHAT with it? :eek: Shredding it is ever so much more fun! :p"

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Millie!!!

(LOL ... look at her expression. priceless)

....still laughing....

(oops, sorry....but it is funny...12 rolls?!)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Millie!!!

(LOL ... look at her expression. priceless)

....still laughing....

(oops, sorry....but it is funny...12 rolls?!)
Yep a WHOLE 12 rolls. I was mortified...... and her head smelt like toilet paper for the whole evening!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that face!!!
Yep Laura I know!! haha... I didnt even have to SAY anything to get that face. If you DO rouse on her (ie: Oh Milly what's THIS?) in a stern voice... she lays as flat as possible... pins her ears back... buries her head to the floor and averts her eyes as if you are going to magically disappear if she doesn't look at you! haha....

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
She looks so repentant. How could you be upset with her?

Personally, I think she was set-up. Someone came in and put the toilet paper in her bed and tore it up. It wasn't Milly!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She looks so repentant. How could you be upset with her?

Personally, I think she was set-up. Someone came in and put the toilet paper in her bed and tore it up. It wasn't Milly!

haha I wasn't upset with her. Just angry at myself for leaving something so tempting within her reach! She hurts too easily if we go crook on her. My sensitive little girl!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh Sarah, that's just too funny!!! :D

Ollie gives Milly a high paw, he is still figuring out how to get it off the TP holder. ;)
Milly has no interest in it on the holder..... only when I leave a fresh un-opened pack of 12 in easy reach ................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts