Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoe , at nearly age 9

Zeb, age 5

Sam had these pictures made by a photographer friend of his for me for Valentine's Day. Zoe's face brought a tinge of sadness as looking at it made me realize how she is aging. Look into those eyes; they are, oh, so very wise, aren't they?

Zeb, on the other hand, has a look of a mature young man about him. Looking at that face all his messpot episodes do seem a figment of my imagination.....one who does not know him would never realize what a mess he is.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Zoe does look very wise and still such a beautiful girl.

Zeb is so handsome! What a lovely V.Day present.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Those photos are beautiful Lee. I can't believe Zoe is almost 9. I remember when you got Zeb & now he is 5. Where does the time go? Zoe really does have such wise eyes. :happy:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both. Georgie, I know ...where does the time go.....when I first came to this forum, Zoe was 1 1/2..now she is nearly 9. She does have wise gentle eyes, doesn't she?

And Zeb, what can one say except that, well, he is the Eternal Frat Boy. But he does make us laugh with all his mischievous adventures. Why just this morning I was fishing some dead remnants of a bird out of his mouth while on our morning walk. Forever a Mess Pot.

I just cannot imagine life without either of them.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Your posts about your puppers just show so much love ... it's beautiful how much you love them :D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, ma'am, Miss Sandy, Zoe will be 9 on March 16.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts