Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
SU still has to put up the white closet sliding doors.
BEFORE

AFTER

Living Room Before

AFTER

Half Bathroom BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
It's so nice, Regina. I like the color of your bedroom. I just painted the den a similar color, only a little darker. I'll try to take some pics of the new floors and paint jobs too and post them. I still have to paint the pool room and living room.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
zoezoe said:
Good job girl!! I like the rearrangement in the living room!
:laugh: You told me to do that, right? I did it and like it better, I still think I could have gone with a better color in the livingroom, but I'm chicken :death:

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
kal3idoscope said:
I love the color in the living room! Even though it's not that drastic of a color it still makes it look a lot cozier :D
I was scared when picking it out, SU actually decided on it...it's almost like a mocha, but not.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
MidwestGirl said:
I LOVE it...your house is just gorgeous!!!!!

Now go rest woman!! :laugh:

your dresser looks smiley :D :D
:laugh: I can't rest...someone has to show me how.

:laugh: @ smiley furniture.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
joflake said:
It's so nice, Regina. I like the color of your bedroom. I just painted the den a similar color, only a little darker. I'll try to take some pics of the new floors and paint jobs too and post them. I still have to paint the pool room and living room.
Definitely post them :D I love seeing pictures of people houses!

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Thunders Mom said:
GREAT colors all around!!! What color is your bedroom?
I'll have to go home and check, I saved everything, it's by bear though, I wish I could remember now :(

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
what a difference paint makes

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Someone mentioned about painting the ceiling a lighter color than the walls in the livingroom, I'm still thinking I may do this :D

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
You've been busy! All the rooms look very nice. I don't know how you get so much done with two little babies!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts