Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only Age 52. It was a sudden death. He was a great guy. He graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA (near where I live).

Las Vegas entertainer and Cal Poly grad Danny Gans dies at 52
Posted: May 1, 2009 12:45 PM
Danny Gans
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript1.1'>if (document.layers) {document.write('<SCR' + 'IPT language=JavaScript1.1 SRC=/Global/ad.asp?type=single&cls1=News&src1=loc&spct1=100&sz1=wnsz_20&callType=script />'); document.close();}</SCRIPT>

Friday, May 1, 2009
Reported by: Emily Kiefer
The lights of Las Vegas will be a little dimmer Friday night, as the city mourns one of its famous entertainers.
Las Vegas performer and Cal Poly graduate Danny Gans died early Friday morning at his Nevada home. An official at Wynn Las Vegas, where Gans performed, waid his death was sudden.
Gans graduated from Cal Poly in 1978. Since then, he has gained fame as a singer, comedian, and actor.
Gans performed for many years at the Mirage before moving to the Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas in February.
Gans was 52 years old.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Saw his show a couple of years ago. Didn't want to go because the singer/impressionist/comedian thing seemed really boring and dated, but we had free tickets so we went. Turned out to be one of the best shows I've seen in Vegas. Entertaining as hell and just really fun.

Just signed a $200 million contract with Steve Wynn, as well.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Saw his show a couple of years ago. Didn't want to go because the singer/impressionist/comedian thing seemed really boring and dated, but we had free tickets so we went. Turned out to be one of the best shows I've seen in Vegas. Entertaining as hell and just really fun.

Just signed a $200 million contract with Steve Wynn, as well.
Same thing here, we had free tickets to see him, and went just because we were bored. It was a great show, the highlght of the trip.

RIP Danny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.