Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
was the other guy the one she claimed was the father?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Yeah, Anna Nicole names Stern as the father - I don't think anyone will be surprised that she's Larry's.

I wonder what'll happen next.....

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
and why isn't anyone surprised?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
kelli said:
and why isn't anyone surprised?
Because Howard K Stern seems like a slime ball and because Larry and Anna were in a relationship around the time the baby was conceived and, most importantly, the baby looks just like Larry!

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Guess this explains why Howard and Anna refused a DNA test on the baby. They knew.

She kept that child from Birkhead from birth - even with him insisting he believed he was the father - from day 1 - and she had no right to do that. I hope he takes his daughter and raises her in a loving, nuturing and PRIVATE environment.

Let's hear nothing more of her until she turns 18 and someone posts a: "Remember her?" article

·
Registered
506 Posts
Taffys Mom said:
Guess this explains why Howard and Anna refused a DNA test on the baby. They knew.

She kept that child from Birkhead from birth - even with him insisting he believed he was the father - from day 1 - and she had no right to do that. I hope he takes his daughter and raises her in a loving, nuturing and PRIVATE environment.

Let's hear nothing more of her until she turns 18 and someone posts a: "Remember her?" article
I read in a magazine (People or In Touch) that he is considering changing her name if he is the father so that she can have a normal, private life. Not sure how I feel about that. Hopefully he meant just the last name if its true.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Maybe he'll call her some version of the original name. I really do hope he goes away, out of the public eye. I just think of how my babies experienced the world, and it was so darn simple and quiet. I wonder who Dannielynn is attached to, and will that person still be there....

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Can I ask a somewhat serious question? Why do you think this is getting SO MUCH press? I mean, why do we care about these f-d up people and their sad lives? Surely there are lots of other, less famous f-d up people with equally bizarre stories. What is it about Anna Nicole that was so perversely attractive?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
theoconbrio said:
Can I ask a somewhat serious question? Why do you think this is getting SO MUCH press? I mean, why do we care about these f-d up people and their sad lives? Surely there are lots of other, less famous f-d up people with equally bizarre stories. What is it about Anna Nicole that was so perversely attractive?
Sex, money, mysterious deaths, innocent child at stake. We're one trio of ghosts away from a Shakespeare play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts