1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Piece of crap old building

There, better?
-------------------------------------
There are a couple of LARGE AS IN TALL PEOPLE that work on my floor (2nd floor). I can actually feel the floor shake when they walk. It's scary as hell. One of these days we're going to end up on the first floor, in the cafeteria. :eek:

*Oops, it didn't edit the subject that appears in the thread line-up. I tried.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
You'll wind up in **** cafeteria guy's lap! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a bit cruel Amy ! Maybe they have thyroid problems ?
Why is that cruel? I didn't say anything bad about them, I said the floor shakes. I speak the truth.....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple of "Them" ?
Yes. 2 of them to be exact. What's the problem?

Touchy, touchy. Geez.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Why not just call them fat? When my upstairs neighbor walks around, the floor shakes a bit and she's a lot thinner than you are. You just have crappy floors in your building.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was my point - THE FLOORS SHAKE AND I'M AFRAID WE'LL END UP IN THE CAFETERIA. It only happens when these 2 particular people walk around. Again, I speak the truth. Not meant to offend anyone.

and she's a lot thinner than you are.
How do you know how much I weigh? LOL!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, and by the way, they aren't fat. They are large. Large as in over 6'4" probably, not really overweight. Just very LARGE.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No Shel, I didn't take offense to that. I'm 5'7" and weigh 135. Not large at all. I just assume she must be tiny!! :)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I believe the pc term is "calorically challenged"
I am sick of politically correct. Got chastised last year when I commented we needed someone really short for a project (was going to have to crawl into a really small space). I was informed that the proper term was ,'Vertically challenged'. Give me a break! I wasn't being derogatory. Everyone in the room understood what 'short' meant. Several had to think a while to figure out what 'vertically challenged' implied.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts