Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if you've heard of this.. i watched the A&E reality show 'Blow Out" that follows Jonathan as he opens a new salon and launches his hair product.. anyhoo.. i got a free sample of "dirt" (the styling paste) and it's incredible! My hair is layered to begin with, so it's makes amazing texture and smoothness.

Has anyone tried his product line? I'm tempted to buy some..

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Kel - I love the Silky Dirt. I picked it up on my recent trip to QVC ::). I love how it smooths and seperates my hair to give it chunky pieces. I've found you have to be careful with the amount - too much and your screwed for the day! It will leave it real heavy and oily looking.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
dweck said:
I can sell you some dirt for probably half of what Jonathan charges. PM me for details..... ;D
ROFL!

Kellie this product sounds awesome! I need something like that. Where can you buy some???

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
oooo!!!

I don't know, I work at Victoria's Secret now :p I haven't seen it there though...I'll have to make a trip to the flagship BBW...they usually have everything

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm.. i just found out there's a sephora not far from my sister's place.. yay!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Kel, I got the same sample from Sephora. lol

What others did you get? I got Angel perfume, and some other perfume....Sugar something....

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sawyersammy said:
Kel, I got the same sample from Sephora. lol

What others did you get? I got Angel perfume, and some other perfume....Sugar something....
two perfumes i'll probably never open. I was stoked about the product though. Did you try it?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
No, I haven't tried it yet. Is it primarily for curly or wavy hair days? I've been straightening mine lately.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sawyersammy said:
No, I haven't tried it yet. Is it primarily for curly or wavy hair days? I've been straightening mine lately.
Nope.. i think it works better on straight hair.. gives it more texture and shine

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Oh cool...I'll try it tomorrow. Thx. :)

So....Kel.....have we unofficially, quite accidentally, become....<gulp> FRIENDS?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts