Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
LOL! A lot of the time when I'm talking to Lanna, Jeebies just assumes I'm talking to her. So if I say "good girl" I get the same reaction.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
He he he . . . I just asked my kids if they were ready for dinner, and when I turned around I had a brown dog staring at me as if to say, "Well, yes I am." If it is a word he understands, he always assumes I am talking to him.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Well, what did you expect. LOL

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
He he he . . . I just asked my kids if they were ready for dinner, and when I turned around I had a brown dog staring at me as if to say, "Well, yes I am." If it is a word he understands, he always assumes I am talking to him.
Similar for us but it's the word "Hungry" say it around Milly and she thinks you are talking to her! Same with walk, drive, treat, food, dinner, brekky, yums... lol.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
So many times when having a conversation you will get a reaction from your Lab and then try to figure out what magic word you may have uttered. Their understanding human language is always amazing to me. I can't understand one bark of arf so who is the more intelligent?:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts