Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i am sat on the settee having a nice chilled glass of wine !! my yellow lab (lucy) is fast asleep , well until the body twitching started , then the eyes , feet moving as though what ever she was after was on the move , then the little whimpering noises she makes !!! all very cute and comical to watch!! it must have been a rather large chocolate covered biscuit she was after !!!
what do you think your lab dreams about ????

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I love watching Bella dream. Seeing her toes articulate while she sleep-runs is so cool. Sometimes she'll get into a fairly long bout of sleep-barking. And then there's the snarly-face thing that she occasionally does while dreaming.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
I love watching Emma dream too. Sometimes I think she's dreaming about eating!! She's smacks her lips and wags her tail :). Mostly it's just the paw twitching and silly sounds :).

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
CJ always has the most 'active dreams' after he's had a play date. Lots of sleep running, sleep barking and tail wagging.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Cappy and Remi are both sleep runners. Cappy has "happy runs" and some gosh awful frightening ones when he lets out the most alarming and pathetic moans and whines. I actually shake him to wake him up from those. He comes to, raises his head, looks at me, sighs a deep sigh and goes back to sleep again. Then I lay there for 10 to 20 minutes wondering what in the heck my poor boy was soooo emotional about.

Cappy and Remi's happy dreams include the paw wiggles, leg twitches, rapid-eye-movement rolled up eyes, happy tail thumps and almost duck fetching excited sounding whines. And by the way ... Remi has occasional X-rated dreams, I think ... she sure looks like she's ... uhhh ... err ... well you know. ;)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Libby usually looks like she's running. Sometimes she even growls a little. We always say she's chasing rabbits, although she's never seen a rabbit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts