Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know i used to think i was all grown up because i could do things like ironing.. cooking.. hanging washing on the line.. gardening and even sitting watching tv all by myself, but now i cant imagine doing it without the big brown ball of Velcro I call dutchess sitting with me and chewing on something and getting in trouble... what ever would we do without our labs? :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I too apparently require supervising. In every room of the house. At all times.

Milly is especially helpful making the bed.... putting her front two paws up so she can make sure it's being done right... scooting under to the other side... running around to the next side, laying on the pillows when I try to pick them up off the floor... :whatever:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I know what you are talking about. I call him my brown shadow . . .

·
Registered
869 Posts
My husband refers to Shane as "underfoot", he follows me everywhere. He watches me curl my hair, do laundry, type on the computer, he'll just sit in our kitchen and watch me do the dishes. Shane is so much fun.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Shane23 said:
My husband refers to Shane as "underfoot", he follows me everywhere. He watches me curl my hair, do laundry, type on the computer, he'll just sit in our kitchen and watch me do the dishes. Shane is so much fun.
Milly watches me do my hair too. I think she knows that it's the last part of my routine before stepping out the door so she watches with sad eyes cause she knows she'll be on her own for awhile! It does make you wonder what they are thinking when they watch like that!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe, well at least i'm glad i'm not the only one with a lab following me around all day. What ever would we do without our shadows?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would have less bruises on my knees from knocking into heads working in the kitchen. But I wouldn't trade them in for the world....even when they steal all the covers at night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts