Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we had a labfest. It was a great day. Lots of labs and lots of fun.Three people from JL came. Tbog (brenda), along with Timber and willow. Jcfher (Julie) with Dakota. And gatorblueeyes, with jubs. I think we had 16 dogs total. A few of each color. Last time we didn't have any chocolates.

Here are a few photos. I didn't get any of sweet jubs. I tried to make sure I got a shot of each, but didn't pull it off. She is really sweet and cute.

Here is Sweet Willow.

Sweet Dakota

Mambo and Dakota fighting over a stick.

This is left to right, duke, Mambo and Timber

Mambo and timber take a quick break in the shade.

Timber relaxing

Willow , who is waiting for me to kick her the ball

Timber taking a swim

F

·
0 Posts
I love such photo's ... You just can see, on how much fun they have! 8)

And specialy, Timber is a cutie to see! ::)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
WOW !! Great pics !! Looks like they had a LOT of fun !! So happy to see Timber having fun too ! How does that affect her swimming I wonder ??

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
hey! All the pups look so happy! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Timber looks great in her new life vest. Perfect, that was so nice of Nancy to get it to her in time for the fest.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Wow! Looks like everyone had a blast!! I wish I was there!

How did the vest work out for Timber?

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Looks like everyone had a fabulous time.

And those beaches. That's Florida, right?? I'm off to FL on holiday at the end of May and I can't wait. Nothing beats a Florida beach!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thank you SO much for posting these. I had my camera, but my hands were pretty full holding on to dogs. The kid you see in the first pic is my ds but he sat and played his Gameboy the whole time, lol. Timber was a little weary of going into the water at first, and of course I had forgotten to grab the vest. So ds went and got it and after a couple tries she started to go a little further out with it. She didnt attempt to swim yet--just waded, but as you can see she was at least far enough into the water to get a feel of what it does.

I loved meeting all the labs. Mambo cracked me up---he backs up to Amanda and sits on her lap, lol. And Dakota is SO sweet. My two are still crashed, lol. They got up long enough to go outside last night and have been sleeping pretty much since.

Here are a few that I was able to get:

A bit dark, but here are Mambo and Timber resting with another Lab.

Sporting her new vest. They had been playing in the park and we were on our way to the water so she was tired and wouldnt stand up, lol.

Julie's Dakota--what a sweet dog. Dd said "She kept sitting in front of me Mom, she liked me." :D

Mambo surprising his Mama by an impromptu lap sit,lol.

And one tired pup on the way home. I took it at a stop light, lol. Timber was sprawled across the back on the floor, sound asleep.

It was pretty funny (well the reason wasnt funny, but......) there was apparently and accident on the way to the beach, so we had to go through town and way out of the way to get there. I ended up being over an hour late. I was pulling into the parking lot and saw someone with a black dog. Had no clue who the owner was, lol---but I said "Thats Mambo", at the same time as she said "I know those dogs." ;D

Funny how we knew the dogs faces right away.

Julie--I forgot to thank you yesterday, but thanks a bunch for grilling for everyone!!

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
It's looks like the perfect day! Great pictures! Timber looks so cute in her new vest and I love the pic of Mambo sitting on Amanda :laugh:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Looks like it was a great labfest. I love seeing all the pictures.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
What a great place for the dogs. Glad everyone had a great time..sure looks like fun.

Love the vest!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts