Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Pssst - She knows!

Actually she knew as of last night. We have been talking -- She gave me a spanking.

And I liked it :embarrass:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Yeah that was a problem, he likes the whip. ;) Next time I'll try the shock collar and not around the neck. It's doubtful he'd enjoy that, but you never know.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
dweck said:
Robert took it. But he's relinquished it.
oh my gawd..seriously? you told on him?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
At least Dan cared. Some of you obviously knew and saw how upset I was about it and didn't say a **** thing. How do you think that makes me feel?

Thanks for that. And yeah.....seriously.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
labby said:
At least Dan cared. Some of you obviously knew and saw how upset I was about it and didn't say a **** thing. How do you think that makes me feel?

Thanks for that. And yeah.....seriously.
how do you know we didn't say a **** thing? maybe we did say it.. TO HIM.. **** .. we're not all out to get you, laura.. perhaps we actually defend you, but don't feel the need to run and tattle like a 6 year old.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
labby said:
All I saw out of all of you was choose a new name.
i never said that

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
wow the economy is gone to hell in a handbasket, mass genocide, global warming, threats of terrorism, extinction of undiscovered species and this, this 'he took my name' bull$hit get us all besides ourselves.

Unstable.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wait, wha'? Robert took it? :crazy:

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
wow the economy is gone to hell in a handbasket, mass genocide, global warming, threats of terrorism, extinction of undiscovered species and this, this 'he took my name' bull$hit get us all besides ourselves.

Unstable.
Funny isn't it.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
kiddsmom said:
labby said:
Yeah that was a problem, he likes the whip. ;) Next time I'll try the shock collar and not around the neck. It's doubtful he'd enjoy that, but you never know.
Time to pull out the hobbles and spurs...
Now you're going to get him all worked up.
YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA

Ride em Cowboy!

Dan, you should be ecstatic that you signed up before I could grab your name, cause I would not have given yours back! :laugh:

I put a laugh guy in there so that makes it funny - right?

Actually, nobody really knew that I took the name, it only came out last night.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts