Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little brat....I cleaned her ears last night and she still didn't want anything to do with me this morning:rolleyes:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Little brat!!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
HK does not hold a grudge for more than a half hour. BUT she knows where all the dog tools and meds are kept. If she sees that drawer being open, she is gone. Literally she disappears and hides. Opening that drawer is the only thing that causes her to do that.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HK does not hold a grudge for more than a half hour. BUT she knows where all the dog tools and meds are kept. If she sees that drawer being open, she is gone. Literally she disappears and hides. Opening that drawer is the only thing that causes her to do that.
I know how that is!! Too smart I tell you too smart......:D

she slinks around like I beat her...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
BUT she knows where all the dog tools and meds are kept. If she sees that drawer being open, she is gone. Literally she disappears and hides. Opening that drawer is the only thing that causes her to do that.
I swear that Bauer knows based on the sound of the drawer. I think they all sound the same, but apparently not. When I open the dog tool drawer, he hides. When I open the treat/food drawer, he is in the room faster than I can say "treat". Opening other kitchen drawers do not cause any reaction at all. :cool:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Grudge whats a grudge, all it takes is one little treat, and Sammi is all better! I have two baskets, one with all Sammis' food/treats in it, the other with clippers, ear wash, first aid kit, etc. They are both kept in the same cubboard so she has no clue what I'm getting when I get in there. So no matter what she is in a sit stay, right next to me, in hopes that a treat or food are coming her way!:D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Maybe she's part cat? A Catador!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts