Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kyle's big dance recital is coming up on Sat. Double rehearsals this week. He might as well bring a pillow and sleep there. This year we are extra excited. Aside from one other person, a senior girl, kyle is in more performances during the recital than any other person. He is even getting his own dressing room since he has so many costumes. This alone, has Kyle grinning from ear to ear. He is in 2 tap performances, plus jazz, hip hop, modern, and elite. Then he has a big role in the ballet performance that is on the same day.

This is the moment that Kyle looks forward to every year. There is nothing he likes more than dancing. He said performance day is even better than his birthday. Then there is me in the audience, trying to contain my composure. So proud and so impressed that I am choking back tears and clapping so hard my hands hurt.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Vid???

Congrats to him! Our three have their recital in June.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah. Lots of pics and vids. We arent allowed to take video or pictures during the actual performance. But during the full dress rehearsal I always take lots! I get there an hour early to sit in the front row.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That's awesome! Good for him :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts