Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Not that I know of, Col. But I am adopted, so my exact lineage is a bit of a mystery to me. I do know my immediate first 2 genarations, but haven't a clue any further back than that. I do know I get asked a lot (or used to when I was a kid...kids are bold), but I also get French, all sorts of Mediterranean, etc. Apparently I look at least somewhat "ethnic". Lol! I've even been asked by Mi'kmaq people (and French people, Greek people, etc) so there must be something to it. I am shrouded in mystery, Ha!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, if you know the immediate first two generations, it should be easy to trace back from there and find out. I'd be interested to know, aren't you?
Not overly. There's quite a long, detail-laden story to how I came to know most of my birth family, but after a long ER shift, I don't have it in me. Suffice to say I know "enough". Well, enough for me, anyway. Maybe someday I'll dig deeper. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.