Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Kolby knocking everything off of my side table in the living room to get a better view out of the window, I rearranged my furniture. I have a large window that sits right at ground level and in front of it are my chaise lounge and the 2 dog crates.

Last night my friend came over and brought her puppy Lila. We left for a little bit, leaving Lila in the smaller crate and Abbey and Kolby loose, as normal. We came back a few minutes later and snuck around back to look in the window instead of coming in through the front door first. We see Lila in Abbey's crate, Abbey sleeping on the floor, but not Kolby.

We're thinking, oh boy, what did he get into? Then he stands up. He was laying on top of the big, dark-colored dog crate, looking out the window! :eek: We didn't even see him because he blended in with the dark colors.. haha.

Then later that night he repeatedly jumped on top of the kennel, landing with all four feet on top. Don't know how he does it, but he's definitely a ninja! ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That's funny that he just started doing that and once he discovered he could, he kept doing it for you! Don't cats land on all fours? Maybe Sylvester taught him!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Might be simpler to just put a piece of plywood on top of the crate. Looking out the window may occupy his attention while you are out.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
haha! Good work Kolby! I can picture him sproinging up and landing on all four feet. That is talent! Get that boy in agility! :D

I remember at the other house, we had our hearth painted black. When Simon was laying on it you could walk within a few feet and not see him there until his tail started wagging. :p

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Hehehe, oh Kolby! That boy sure keeps you on your toes, Justine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts