Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well apparently my post from last night got eaten by the forum, so here we are again.

I took the dogs to my parents' this weekend to visit, since it was my birthday yesterday and my mom's birthday today. Kolby is doing great and gets along so well with my parents' dog, Sasha.

All three snuggled on the couch:

Kolby in his new collar from Julie:

Playing tug-of-war with Sasha:

And Sylvester sleeping like a goofball next to his Mom:

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Kolby looks so happy with his new family!

And I love the picture of Sylvester.

(Happy birthday, BTW!)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I don't know if you read my response from before but Abbey's face in that first pic cracks me up!!! And Kolby fits right in, I'm so happy for him and for you! He is very distinguished in his plaid collar.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Kolby is such a handsome boy (love his collar)! The first picture is great: Kolby completely zonked out, Sasha with one eye slightly open, and Abbey's face is just priceless! Looks like everyone is getting along perfectly! LOL at Sylvester! :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Justine, I am so happy Kolby is fitting in so well, he looks like he has been with you forever! Does Slyvester even get to go over with you to his grandparents house? He looks pretty darn comphy!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Justine, I am so happy Kolby is fitting in so well, he looks like he has been with you forever! Does Slyvester even get to go over with you to his grandparents house? He looks pretty darn comphy!
Yep, Stinky-Man comes with us every time we come home. His mother, Emma, is my mom's cat who was a stray who had a litter.. Stinky was one of them.. so he always comes home and harasses her. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts