Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving Thursday morning to drive her 5 hours to Oakville (sigh.. the original vet clinic was much closer and easier to find).

I've never driven to Toronto before and i'm petrified.. and since this is a round trip, one day event.. it's gonna be a long one..

Can i get some prayers for both of us? Her for surgery, me for driving? I could really use the good thoughts.

:scared:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Absolutely, you got it. Tons of prayers for you both. I hope she likes car rides?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Absolutely Kelli, you guys both have them. Can you talk a friend into coming along?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Take the 407! It'll help you get across Toronto to Oakville. And it won't be as busy and it's pretty straight forward. It'll cost you, but it's worth the price!

Good luck to both of you.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aim said:
Take the 407! It'll help you get across Toronto to Oakville. And it won't be as busy and it's pretty straight forward. It'll cost you, but it's worth the price!

That's what i've been told.. i'm trying to force mapquest into giving directions via 407 but it won't cooperate.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
kelli said:
Aim said:

That's what i've been told.. i'm trying to force mapquest into giving directions via 407 but it won't cooperate.
on google maps once you enter your "a" and "b" locations...zoom in on the map....then click and drag the "blue line" to the route you would like to take. does that help?
hope you have a safe trip.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.