Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent! Blogger can do mobile posting! This should help me post regularly and gives me NO EXCUSES not to post =)

I chose blogger because i know a lot of you will want to follow her progress and don't want to use facebook, so this will allow anyone interested in her story to read it.

http://kodacrusade.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Thanks Kelli. Have it bookmarked. Have a safe trip in the morning.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I just bookmarked that blog. Am taking the laptop with us for the weekend. All the best Kelli, Koda, and Tuck. All the LOVE!!!!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Thanks Kelli, I'm not on facebook so I appreciate the blog. I will be checking in freq.- good luck to you Koda and Tuck- Di

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Thanks, Kel! Best of luck with everything!!! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Well I can' be a "follower" because I don't have one of those accounts, but I'll be following via the link. :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Best of luck, Kelli. Love you!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well then.. let me just say this.. driving in 70 km/h winds with a vehicle shaped like a brick is a serious pain in the ass.. ALL THE WAY there and ALL THE WAY back i had to over-compensate for the wind and my arms are so sore .. holy cripes man! She's a windy one out there!

We're home.. blog updated.. and i have to say, being able to do it from the blackberry is sweet!

I'm all chatty n' ****.. sorry..

tuck says herro!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah.. i do it again Saturday.. but a friend is coming with and sharing the drive.. it's much easier than doing the full 10 hours myself..

She does the first and last 1.5 hours.. it's only 3 total, but it makes a big difference.. mentally that last 1.5 is a *****.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts