Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry.. i should clarify.. in an attempt to be as transparent as possible, I posted this as proof of surgery.. so those who donated will know that a) it happened and b) it was as much as i said.. so nothing shady happens =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
So you had enough to cover it, right?
My heart overfloweth with the JL generosity in a time of need. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yep.. almost dead on.. =)

I'm more than happy with paying for gas, tolls, bed and followup xrays =)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! -- a bigger post to follow with that.. when koda is feeling a bit better =)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because of the history with LRRO and because I was driving from Sudbury.. He also only charged me for one day hospitalization.. she was there from Thursday noon to Saturday noon..

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Wonderful - ALWAYS nice to see someone who cares more about the animal than the profit margin! And - I hope Nance is right - bye bye flowers!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
So glad it all worked out and very hopeful that Koda will be playing bitey face and running with Tucker real soon!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Glad she's doing well and the cost was able to be covered :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
The nice thing about that bill are all those zeroes at the bottom of the page. Wishing nothing but good health for Koda in the days to come Kelli.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
That's not bad, actually. Darby's was $2800 and that was 8 years ago.

Hopefully Koda is doing better soon.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Awesome! I have heard wonderful things about that vet clinic ...

Happy healing vibes for Koda!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
WooHoo! Glad that we were able to help out a lab in need. That is the great thing about this snarky, unfuzzy board--we're here when the chips are down. No matter if we argue or agree with each other!!

Edited to add: I'm not slamming anyone--just saying we (JL) are known for our snarkiness, and goodness knows that I have been on the receiving and the giving end of of snarkiness--but when push comes to shove, we rally around each other.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts