Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She won't be bored for long, babygirl's gonna get a frickin' job to pay for that! I put tuck outside so i could take her out of the crate.. you should have seen the glee on her face.. FREEDOM!

Then i took her for a short walk.. it was like walking the tasmanian devil.. reminds me of a certain ex-tornado i used to know =)

· Registered
23,457 Posts
Well, Miss Thang, you certainly ARE full of piss and vinegar, aren't you?? Don't you know that's a special bed for your special little butt to rest easy on? You were not supposed to destroy that!

· Registered
5,276 Posts
Awww how could you be mad at that face? ;)

· Registered
6,054 Posts
Sorry, but I had to laugh at the first pic. Priceless! Oh what our labs put us through.

But I was bored Mom!

· Registered
44,122 Posts
I put tuck outside so i could take her out of the crate.. you should have seen the glee on her face.. FREEDOM!

Then i took her for a short walk.. it was like walking the tasmanian devil.. reminds me of a certain ex-tornado i used to know =)
Wait, did I miss something? Did she have another surgery that I missed? I thought she was way done with restriction?
Gotta say though, I did laugh out loud!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.