Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She won't be bored for long, babygirl's gonna get a frickin' job to pay for that! I put tuck outside so i could take her out of the crate.. you should have seen the glee on her face.. FREEDOM!

Then i took her for a short walk.. it was like walking the tasmanian devil.. reminds me of a certain ex-tornado i used to know =)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I guess if I would have read this post first I would have found out why Koda did not deserve a new toy.

Not cool Koda

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Well, Miss Thang, you certainly ARE full of piss and vinegar, aren't you?? Don't you know that's a special bed for your special little butt to rest easy on? You were not supposed to destroy that!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Awww how could you be mad at that face? ;)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Sorry, but I had to laugh at the first pic. Priceless! Oh what our labs put us through.

But I was bored Mom!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
:D Looks familiar. Both of my girls chewed up beds & crate pads so I just took them out of their crates. Thank goodness they finally got over that.

Those pictures are cute though....made me smile. :)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
uh, would you believe she thought there was a mouse in there and she was protecting the house?
No?
Okay, but you gotta love the face.......you know she was thinking "Oh man, I'm in trouble she is taking pictures and everything".

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I put tuck outside so i could take her out of the crate.. you should have seen the glee on her face.. FREEDOM!

Then i took her for a short walk.. it was like walking the tasmanian devil.. reminds me of a certain ex-tornado i used to know =)
Wait, did I miss something? Did she have another surgery that I missed? I thought she was way done with restriction?
Gotta say though, I did laugh out loud!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts