Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away!
Had a busy month or so, and it's only getting busier! My GOODNESS I miss you guys though!
My brother was home for 2 weeks which was so great! My cousin got engaged AND the son my aunt gave up for adoption 22 years ago found us(his birth family), so that makes 19 cousins on one side now! It was such a good day!
My Mom's surgery results were all clear! So it truly was a Merry Christmas for us! She is doing great and I am so incredibly thankful for that!
We're buried under a ridiculous amount of snow! I have shovelled fresh snow every day for the past 4 days. We got 40cm in 12 hours yesterday.
Sammy is going to be 7 on Friday and I'm denial about that, isn't he supposed to still be a puppy????
HAPPY 2009 everyone!!! I'm going to try and pop in more often! Love to all!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hey Kimmy!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! So glad to hear Mom is doing well - I think of you guys often. And Sammy is going to be 7?! Nuh-uh! How is his other eye doing?

Thanks for popping in! :D

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
This is creepy! I was just thinking about you this morning! Really! I was straightening my hair this morning and thought of you because I am looking for a good product and I know you have similar hair. *insert twilight zone music*

So very glad to hear about your mom and all the rest of the family good news and happy things. Happy New Year!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Kimmers, Happy New Year! So happy to hear your Mom got a good report, what a blessing. Neat about the cousin finding the family, too. Stop in more often, you are missed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts