Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Heather's (my neice) son is going to be 3 next month, and as some of you know, she's pregnant again. Something I didn't know until a few minutes ago, my sister has said that Carter (her son) is psychic in some way or another. Heather just told me that he says he can communicate with animals. Example : her cats have ringworm so she's got them down in the basement until it clears up. She went down with Carter to do laundry this morning and told Carter not to touch the kitties. Carter looked at the cats, then up at Heather and said "Mommy, the kitties are sad. They want to come upstairs and they don't understand why they can't". :(

So now the part that has her and I freaked out. I talked to her a few minutes ago and her and Anthony and Carter were in the car. Carter said : "Mommy, I miss our baby". Heather said "What baby, Carter?". He said "The one in your belly. It's hurt". :'(

Now of course, rationally speaking, he's 3 and is probably - hopefully - just using his imagination and doesn't realize what he's saying. I'm scared though. She goes to the Dr. on the 28th for her first real checkup (she already went to confirm the pregnancy) and to hear the heartbeat. If you could say a little prayer or throw a good thought her way, it would be greatly appreciated. She also told me she doesn't feel pregnant at all and she's like 11 weeks. :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe he has heard them talk about a baby?
Yea, he knows all about the baby, they told him. He knows Mommy has a baby growing inside of her belly. She said he talked to it and kissed her belly. :(

·
Registered
786 Posts
I think kids are more in tune with our 6 sense. When my son was 3 we were ready for a new baby and kept asking if he wanted a brother, Nope, he was waiting for his sister. And we did end up with a girl.

I hope everything turns out okay for the baby.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I have all my good thoughts for your family. Oh dear....!! I hope the little guy isn't right about the baby.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think kids are more in tune with our 6 sense.
Oh I absolutely believe that! That's why I'm scared. What's the earliest you can go and hear the heartbeat? She's not going until the 28th, I want her to go sooner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts