Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the most let's say computer/electronics savvy, be quite Garth! Well I bought DH a Blu Ray DVD player for " Christmas" well it actually was just because, but any who. Well it has the ability to hook up to the Internet, through our wireless router, DS and DH held out little hope that I could figure it out without their help. Well pfffft to them, I did it!!! It is up and running - we can get instant movies from Netflix and I now have Pandora on surround sound on the TV any time I want- pretty cool:)

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
The instant movies from Netflix are great! We do it through our xbox 360 and watch tv shows and movies on it all the time.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The instant movies from Netflix are great! We do it through our xbox 360 and watch tv shows and movies on it all the time.
Yeah we were looking at some of the old sit-coms that we used to enjoy, like Barnery Miller, Night Court etc., It will be fun watching them. Much better then alot of the stuff on now. I really like Pandora- have it on right now as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Which one's the router, again???

Good for you; I'm still trying to hook up a Christmas PS3 and the over/under is sometime in May.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Minus same 2 gold stars for that nasty uncalled for comment aimed at me in the OP. :p

Overall score = 0. Must try harder. :D
That was called a preemptive strike, which deserves 2 stars if I do say so myself:p So that puts me back at +2! Thanks everyone, DH was even impressed when he got home:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts