Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stink today. It is not BO, I think it is my shirt. I remember last week I washed a load of clothes and forgot about it, the next day I threw them in the dryer.

It smells like Moldy A$$, maybe it is not the shirt and I actually have a moldy a$$.:(

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The shots were from last weekend! Maybe I drank so much my senses were screwed up all week.

SORRY CO-WORKERS!!!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Your clothes probably soured in the washer. I can leave them in over night if it is cool but if it is above 80 in the laundry I have to put them in the dryer within a few hours.

I would fill the washer again put in about 2 tablespoons of liquid bleach and your laundry soap let it swish to mix then add the clothes and soak for 15 minutes then re-wash as normal. That small amount of bleach won't effect your colors but it will take care of the sour (more moldy a$$ ) smell.

·
Registered
621 Posts
You gotta do a re-wash. I can NOT leave clothes in the washer overnight or they smell like "moldy ass". My SO has occasionally left a load in the washer by mistake and we always end up running the washer again in the morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.