Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to catch up with Lily

Wait for me!

Waiting on the shore.

Miss Lily

Bringing it to me

and the Gryphon. Hubby only got a couple photos of him because we were being attacted by mosquitoes and black flies like I have never seen in my life!!

Cinder stayed home. The water is too cold for her.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Beautiful pictures. I love the "waiting on shore" one.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JacksAndLabs said:
No Fair...you guys have real water to swim in... :( Great pics!
Yeah but it was friggin' cold! I had to wade in a few times to get the kong for Rhumba and could hardly stand it. It was like walking barefoot in snow LOL Obviously the dogs did not mind ;)

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
When are we invited up? :)

Great pictures. I can't wait to get Rhumba, Rookie and Bono together for some romping time.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dani said:
When are we invited up? :)

Great pictures. I can't wait to get Rhumba, Rookie and Bono together for some romping time.
Hey ya'll are always welcome! Lots of room and lots of Lake Michigan! Of course most beaches you have to be on-leash. This is the only one your allowed your dogs off them as long as you have "voice control". The beach is not very big but it works.
Rhumba will be down in Lansing area in a couple weeks for our show. We can get the kids together and have a play date ;)

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
cinderbaylabs said:
Rhumba will be down in Lansing area in a couple weeks for our show. We can get the kids together and have a play date ;)
Will Miss Lily be running agility?? How bout the big lug?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JacksAndLabs said:
cinderbaylabs said:
Will Miss Lily be running agility?? How bout the big lug?
I think I might run Miss Lil-butt. No way, not the lug-head! I have not been working with him and I don't want to pass out in the ring from running around like a chicken with my head cut off LMBO.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Great pics!!

cinderbaylabs said:
Yeah but it was friggin' cold! I had to wade in a few times to get the kong for Rhumba and could hardly stand it. It was like walking barefoot in snow LOL Obviously the dogs did not mind ;)
The water's the same temp over here in WI; Bailey doesn't seem to mind but BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts