Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how Koda was. I think about you two all the time. Hoping she is doing well. How is the swelling in her leg?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Can I ask what happened to Koda?
Sending good thoughts!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Thanks Georgie, I sure hope Koda has gotten better!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It's been a wild ride, i have to say...

Today, at 4:40pm we head to the vet's to get the stitches out.. the incision itself looks great.. all healed and no more dark red spots or anything.. i'm quite pleased with that aspect.

Her leg is still quite swollen.. i hate looking at it, it reminds me of the horrible mess that happened this weekend.. and i find it difficult to judge if it's gone down at all when i stare at it all day long.

I need to take more pictures to get a good comparison, i think.

So the family vet will get a first hand look at it today for the first time.. which i'm looking forward to. I'm curious to hear her opinion.

Since she saw the pics, and hasn't seen it since.. i think she'll be able to see a difference if there is one.

*fingers crossed*

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Kel - forgive my (continued) ignorance - what time zone are you in so when is 4:40 EST? Thanks - wanna be able to say a prayer at the right time for your girl!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
dawww.. yeah, we're in EST up here.. you'd think it would be arctic standard.. but no.. =)

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
*fingers crossed* for good news. Koda is certainly lucky to have landed in your loving hands. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts