Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was so quiet last night w/o hours of bitey face at my feet. (Really, there's an entire house here.. must you do that at my feet?)
I think that's a rule from the dog rulebook. They must be right up your ass while being annoying. If I'm in bed and they start to go at it, they are right by my side of the bed....or I'm in the bathroom getting ready in the morning, they are right there bitey facing it....we'll be out on the deck, with the gate open to their huge fenced in yard, and they are right up our asses.

They're showing off, just like kids. :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh! Oh! I'm SO HAPPY to read that she's doing so well! Such a good girl. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
haha.. i know right? all this room to bitey face.. somehow to manage to do it as close to me as possible.

Then when koda's had enough, or i've told her to knock it off.. she gets up on the couch and sits on my lap.. it's hard to watch tv or type with that sitting on top of you.

Although i learned last night.. the quiet isn't as blissful as i had thought.. remind me of that in a few months when i'm out of my mind, again =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
remind me of that in a few months when i'm out of my mind, again =)
I hear ya!!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I think that's a rule from the dog rulebook. They must be right up your ass while being annoying.

We call it being "ground zero" in our house. Where you stand on the deck, the back yard...in the kitchen...bitey-face play will practically knock you over. Glad its not just us...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
the quiet isn't as blissful as i had thought..
I know! Whenever I drop Molly off the day before I leave for a trip, I think I'm going to enjoy a night of no barking at the wild animals or horseplay with the kids. Nope. I totally miss it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts