Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I liked the wider/uncropped version of this photo... the body language and expression of Sarkozy is great.

This one is great too...

Can't believe none of those guys picked up whatever the woman had dropped... way to miss the opportunity to look like a gentleman in front of cameras!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I liked the wider/uncropped version of this photo... the body language and expression of Sarkozy is great.

This one is great too...

Can't believe none of those guys picked up whatever the woman had dropped... way to miss the opportunity to look like a gentleman in front of cameras!
I don't think she dropped anything. Looks like she may be adjusting his pantleg, maybe for the photo.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Obama was turning around to help the lady in the floral skirt down the step. Sarkozy was definitely checking the other lady out!

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
She aint got a big enough butt for him . lol

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
As much as I dislike this prez - I can't say this is him looking at her - esp taken in context of the whole clip....now the Frenchie? Can we say he-hoe?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
When I see just the still photo, it totally looks like he's checking her out (and they announced she's 16). When I saw the video it's a quick glance and he's turning to help someone down the stairs.

It would suck to be in the public eye.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
When I see just the still photo, it totally looks like he's checking her out (and they announced she's 16). When I saw the video it's a quick glance and he's turning to help someone down the stairs.

It would suck to be in the public eye.
I think he wanted to be in the public eye, don't recall him or any other prez being drafted against their will.

As they say, "You can't have roses with out thorns.";)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts