Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Is she pregnant or is that a beer belly?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Where did you find that pic?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
it doesn't look real.. i mean, just because she gained weight, doesn't mean she'd wear a shirt like that.. *scritches head*

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
it doesn't look real.. i mean, just because she gained weight, doesn't mean she'd wear a shirt like that.. *scritches head*
That's what I don't understand. It's one thing to gain weight, happens to the best of us...ahem... but why would she just let it hang out like that?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Pretty gutsy in her business to put that first picture out there. I burned all my fat pictures and nobody really cared what I looked like.

When she decided to get back in shape, she didn't screw around. She looks fantastic.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
She said that she was just standing around her kitchen when that was taken, wearing the crappy stuff we all wear around the house.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh wait, is the 2nd pic and "after" shot? If so - WOW. She looks great!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I don't even let my belly hang out around the house. But that does make more sense - at least she wasn't out!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Ever been to the mall and seen all of the teenagers with guts hanging out and over their pants? It's terrible. It's the style so they wear it no matter what it looks like.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT!! You have no idea. I used to want to look like her in the worst way when I was younger and to see that she has put on weight makes me feel human.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT!! You have no idea. I used to want to look like her in the worst way when I was younger and to see that she has put on weight makes me feel human.
Don't feel too human. She's already taken it back off. ;)

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
She's still gorgeous, even if the caught her not "sucking it in" like most of us do for pictures. There's something weird about that picture though, was she slouching, or bending at all?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
It looks to me like she's got her hands behind her, leaning back on a counter or something.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts