Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
it doesn't look real.. i mean, just because she gained weight, doesn't mean she'd wear a shirt like that.. *scritches head*
That's what I don't understand. It's one thing to gain weight, happens to the best of us...ahem... but why would she just let it hang out like that?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Pretty gutsy in her business to put that first picture out there. I burned all my fat pictures and nobody really cared what I looked like.

When she decided to get back in shape, she didn't screw around. She looks fantastic.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
it doesn't look real.. i mean, just because she gained weight, doesn't mean she'd wear a shirt like that.. *scritches head*
She said that she was just standing around her kitchen when that was taken, wearing the crappy stuff we all wear around the house.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh wait, is the 2nd pic and "after" shot? If so - WOW. She looks great!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I don't even let my belly hang out around the house. But that does make more sense - at least she wasn't out!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
It looks to me like she's got her hands behind her, leaning back on a counter or something.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.