Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
:D
I won't eat chinese food (chicken) because of all the "rumours" that they use cat instead of chicken. A place near here was busted for it years ago. So that's where that came from.

OK, you asked. Certain cheese to me taste like the smell of dirty feet. Hence, it tastes like feet!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
....and for the record, I am currently eating a piece of freshly baked banana bread, with real bananas and tons of pecans. If you must know. :hungry:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow, that's a very passionate HATE! LOL!! I'm not a fan of them plain, but I love banana bread, and I love them cut up with Special K or Corn Flakes.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
My nephew's boss (he is a CPA and works for a man and his wife who are also CPAs) became suddenly ill. He went to the local (small town) hospital. They were stumped as to what was wrong and had him airlifted to a St. Louis hospital (Barnes). He became pretty ill in a short span of time. He was in his hospital room when about 3 doctors burst through the door and began checking every inch of his body. His wife asked what they were doing. The doctors asked her if it was possible he had been bitten by any type of animal. She said "no it's tax season and we are swamped. All we do is go from home to office and home again, we have no pets and have not been around any animals at all". The doctors then looked at each other and one of them asked......."well has he eaten Chinese food lately?" The wife says "Yes, it is his favorite food we eat take out all the time". The doctor then said, "your husband has rabies".
SWEAR TRUE STORY!!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I don't care what Snopes says, it's true. I wish I could remember the name of the place, darnit. It was in the paper and everything.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
My nephew's boss (he is a CPA and works for a man and his wife who are also CPAs) became suddenly ill. He went to the local (small town) hospital. They were stumped as to what was wrong and had him airlifted to a St. Louis hospital (Barnes). He became pretty ill in a short span of time. He was in his hospital room when about 3 doctors burst through the door and began checking every inch of his body. His wife asked what they were doing. The doctors asked her if it was possible he had been bitten by any type of animal. She said "no it's tax season and we are swamped. All we do is go from home to office and home again, we have no pets and have not been around any animals at all". The doctors then looked at each other and one of them asked......."well has he eaten Chinese food lately?" The wife says "Yes, it is his favorite food we eat take out all the time". The doctor then said, "your husband has rabies".
SWEAR TRUE STORY!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.