Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since Rhys was a kid, if he plays outside too long in the winter, the drool comes out like someone left the tap on.

Wonder why...anyone?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer does this too, and the amount of drool is CRAZY! He doesn't do it if we have just gone for a walk or run or something, he does it if he has been outside playing and eats a lot of snow . . . or if he has been outside with my son who like to make snow balls for him to catch.

Bauer gets concerned about the drool (he is not a drooler normally). I get a towel for him to lay on, and he looks very sad. The drool will just pour out of his mouth.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bauer does this too, and the amount of drool is CRAZY! He doesn't do it if we have just gone for a walk or run or something, he does it if he has been outside playing and eats a lot of snow . . . or if he has been outside with my son who like to make snow balls for him to catch.

Bauer gets concerned about the drool (he is not a drooler normally). I get a towel for him to lay on, and he looks very sad. The drool will just pour out of his mouth.
Yeah its really gross...he doesn't eat it, just catching his frisbee, maybe its enough with the cold frisbee going in his mouth.

Rhys gets concerned too, and I hear him 'tidying up' for the rest of the day...gross.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they don't get a chance to freeze!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts