Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't be around for about a week.

Tomorrow during the day I'm going to my mom's... Saturday I'm packing and getting ready for Vegas... I leave for Vegas bright and early Sunday morning and won't be back til late Wednesday night.

Save me some of that juicy JL drama for late next week okay? :)

P

·
0 Posts
HeHeHe

I'm gonna have to start a Word document and title it......

Stuff Lins Missed

I'll just go with bookmarking the threads, no way am I gonna try and copy/paste a 7pager. ROFL

Have fun!!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
The Chester B. Dickens reports will always be waiting for you upon your return!

Have a TERRIFIC time, Linds. It's a good chance for you to decompress, and I hope you enjoy every second of it. Come home w/lots of stories about jackpots won and the other stories that aren't any of our business, you can merely hint at! ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Linds, my best to your Mom, OK? So glad she's home (or going home). Have a great trip and take lots of pics for us!! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Best to your mom and have so much fun in Vegas it takes you ANOTHER week to recover. ;D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Have fun! (I reads Dan's post as "a good chance to decompose, try not to do that!)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Have fun and don't forget the pictures.....

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BoatDog said:
Geeze, you're kidding, right? I didn't know you were going to Vegas!
It is safe to assume that at any given time I am either planning a trip to vegas, in vegas, or just back from vegas and thinking about when I can start planning my next trip.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Good thoughts and speedy recovery for your mom.

Have a great time in Las Vegas. If you win the mega bucks, would you buy me a new toaster oven? :p

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zoesmom said:
Good thoughts and speedy recovery for your mom.

Have a great time in Las Vegas. If you win the mega bucks, would you buy me a new toaster oven? :p
I will fly out to Hawaii and go shopping with you to buy you that toaster oven...

as long as you let me tag along with you and Zoe to the beach ;)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Keep your eyes peeled for a FedEx package :p

Have fun!!!! Don't get into too much trouble and take pictures!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts