Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
This post is hardly funny. In very poor taste actually.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh come on you guys - IT'S A JOKE!! Lighten up!

I think it's hysterical! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
pbc said:
This post is hardly funny. In very poor taste actually.
Really, I have to agree with PBC.

If the shoe were on the other foot, meaning outgoing Democrat, incoming Republican... I bet you wouldn't find a post like this funny in the least.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
If the shoe were on the other foot, meaning outgoing Democrat, incoming Republican... I bet you wouldn't find a post like this funny in the least.
Oh I absolutely would!! Funny is funny! :laugh:

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Oh I absolutely would!! Funny is funny! :laugh:
Wow Amy, I bet if I had the time I could go back and pull up posts where you didn't think it was funny when people made "O" jokes, or sex jokes, or a lot of things.

I think I have figured out why some of you hate W so much. O is really the FIRST President of yours that won an election. For those of you only old enough to vote in a few elections. Wait until you are older and have seen many come and go. You'll understand why some of us aren't so "yeeeeeeee hawwwwwww" on what to expect.

Pat; you my hero! You rock! ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow Amy, I bet if I had the time I could go back and pull up posts where you didn't think it was funny when people made "O" jokes, or sex jokes, or a lot of things.
Oh for Pete's sake, Sandy!!!!!!!! What - I can't funny what I think is funny? So I don't think "O" jokes are funny, that's just me. BIG DEAL. Why are you pointing fingers at me?! :whatever: :whatever:

Oh, and for the record, I never said anything bad about Bush, I don't hate him or have anything against him. Go back and find those posts. I'm neither Democrat or Republican.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts