Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Excellent!! Now I'll know you when I see you!! :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. First glance and I thought, "A truck for $79.99?!? Wonder what the deal is there!" :rolleyes:
LOL I wasn't sure if the link to enlarged picture page would work.

Excellent!! Now I'll know you when I see you!! :)
Only if you're in behind me, Amy! LOL The "new" truck is "Air Force" blue (for lack of a better description). Which is why we didn't get the screen that looks like my sig pic- too much blue. LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Only if you're in behind me, Amy!
Well I know that LOL!! Everytime I pull into Eddie's I look around and wonder if, by chance, one of those vehicles if you. :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I know that LOL!! Everytime I pull into Eddie's I look around and wonder if, by chance, one of those vehicles if you. :)
LOL I look for your Toyota, too. Funny- I never noticed until recently how many of those there were around here the same color as yours.

If there's something Air Force on the vehicle, it's safe to say it's mine (or Ken's) LOL I've felt "naked" in the new truck, tho- no window decals, stickers, nothing- except the AF keychain I have hanging from the rear view mirror. Because we decided to get a screen for the rear window, Ken didn't put the Air Force strip on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts