Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, there has never been more than ONE of me.I have NEVER had multiple accounts. I started as Merlot_1 in 2005. When I rescued Zoey in 2006 I tried to change my name, but was unsuccessful, even after e-mailing Daniel. So I deleted my Merlot account and started as Gene. Two years ago my 18 year old Grandson moved in with us. He started an account as Yankey, made a dozen posts, never any drama that I know of, and has since joined the service and has NEVER made anymore posts since his dog died 22 months ago. When I tried to register on this new board under "Gene,"it said user ID was all ready taken. My dogs love their rubber balls, so that became my new name. Sorry detectives, but I have been only me from day one.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
oh man, is it getting deep in here...aceofcakes, samantha, mark, connie, garth, storyteller. so being a douche bag was your idea of starting over fresh? do you really think we're all that stupid?

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I was going to put "formerly Gene" under my avator, but I thought it might be nice to start over fresh as more than a few members here hate me.
With posts like this one,
WTF do you expect? :eek:

Face it. O&E would be a drag for you unless you have someone to insult. You all get together in your little clan with PM's and phone calls plotting on who to go after next. Well now you've done it. You ran off everybody that matters with your name calling and insults and now there is nobody left. I figured I just had to register here at "Just Bitches" just so you all would have someone to pick on. Bring it on

http://forum.justlabradors.com/showthread.php?t=2284
You know Gene, I thought (obviously in hindsight, stupidly) that you were an ok guy on the other board but after your performance on here in the last few days, I've come to the conclusion that you're just a **** stirring troll with way too much time on your hands. Is this the most productive thing you've got to do with your sad life? because if so, it's pretty bloody pathetic.

Try acting your age instead of your shoe size for once. :mad:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh man, is it getting deep in here...aceofcakes, samantha, mark, connie, garth, storyteller. so being a douche bag was your idea of starting over fresh? do you really think we're all that stupid?

Didn't think any of you were stupid. And just cuz I was playing with your minds, doesn't make me a douche bag. Geesh, do you need a little winky emotion to figure out a tease:rolleyes:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know Gene, I thought (obviously in hindsight, stupidly) that you were an ok guy on the other board but after your performance on here in the last few days, I've come to the conclusion that you're just a **** stirring troll with way too much time on your hands.
Et tu, Brute? I'm going to bed, see you Monday.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
If you think anyone is buying the load of crap that your selling than you my friend, are higher than any kite I've seen. You post to stir the pot, if your so happy over there great for you! Monday, bahhhhh, you can't stay away that long. I'm surprised they haven't booted your ass over at butterfly island.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Personally, I think he posts here just to drag it back to butterfly land.....they don't want us here, but they can't live w/out stirring ****, which they do here - either by spying, posting, or bragging about us there...assholes.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Didn't think any of you were stupid. :
No, you just thought some of us were "menopausal bitches". Did I hear that one right? So you deny that all of your recent activity here has been to stir up darma, or "bait" us for your Dork board entertainment?

Newsflash. Some people figured out awhile ago, but until your latest stunt, never felt the need to give it a secont thought, so you really didn't have everyone fooled.

The attempt at pot stirring was unsucessful. No one does drama, like JL does drama.

Amateur.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts