Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Jon Gosselin is engaged. The ring on her hand everyone thought was a wedding band, was actually her $180,000 engagement ring. WOW!!! Where is he getting that money from? Not sure if it's true, next season should be interesting. I'm still choking on how much the ring was, I thought $600 was a huge amount for my anniversary band. I felt horribly guilty for that.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Kinda fast, wasn't it? When did they announce they were separating?

I hope to hell he has a vasectomy and doesn't breed any more!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhhh a skull engagement ring, very classy!!! Very Ed Hardy like... <snort>

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
They aren't even divorced yet, are they?

And WHO exactly is taking advantage of the money earned from the show?

He said to the press that he and Kate agreed to not talk about each other for 45 days. Maybe that is why he is showing his ass so much now.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
She's a regular Audrey Hepburn. Very photogenic and classy, probably works with orphans in her spare time.

I must say that the passed out in the plant pic is my favorite.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Don't be so judgmental. If it wasn't for girls like her, guys like me...

Wait, my SU might be reading this.

Just awful. She looks like a whore. *tsk*

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the toilet pic personally. Who doesn't want that shot in about 10 years when your kids are flipping through your photo album. "Look children this is mommy after a night of hard drinking and being a whore!".

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Pffft. I said it in another thread awhile ago - J&K taking turns living in their current home will really benefit the kids, especially when one of them decides to get remarried. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Who lets themselves get that way?! That is just scary. I hope to god if some day I have children they don't turn out like that girl.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
And Gov John Sanford continues dancing a jig!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts