Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow she sure can call me at work and give me some crappy news. Her Aunt (my great Aunt I guess is what you would call her) Died this morning. She was perry bad off, she was 94 or 95. And heres the crappy part, back when they had the reunion they knew then she wouldn't be with us much longer and everyone kind of said their good byes, except me because I didn't go. So of course my mom had to throw that in too.

She was one of the last of the Kaleel family. My moms dad came over from Syria and only her my granny (my moms mom) and one of the sisters that carry the name. This is so sad and I hate going to funerals but I need to say my goodbyes to her. And of course I will be going alone. I wont ever try and drag Cody to a funeral.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gabbys mom said:
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Why won't Cody go?

He doesnt do well with death and funerals. Thats just how he is. And I understand that and respect it.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Sorry, Sam.
On the day of the funeral if mom starts to give you any grief, remind her you are there to pay your respect to your Great Aunt, not to please your mom.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think she will say anything. But she just had to remind me I wasnt there and everyone else from the whole family was there. We have a HUGE family. Adn we are all kind of close too. But over the years with everyone growing up and getting married and haing kids and getting drugs problems you kind of lose touch.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I'm sorry about your aunt. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts