Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I loved this book the best! I read it in 2 days! I was very happy at how everything ended. So, was there another book planned but got scrapped because it got leaked? I don't know, I am very satisfied with the way the series ended with BD. Can't imagine some of the scenes on the big screen being appropriate for kids though!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I did enjoy the last one, but I think parts of it are inappropriate for some of these girls who are reading it. I was so happy how things worked out. I hope she finishes the next book....

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I would love to have her continue the series from the end of Breaking Dawn. There are so many ways she can go from there!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Wow, I loved this book the best! I read it in 2 days! I was very happy at how everything ended. So, was there another book planned but got scrapped because it got leaked? I don't know, I am very satisfied with the way the series ended with BD. Can't imagine some of the scenes on the big screen being appropriate for kids though!
She was writing Twilight from Edward perspective. What she wrote was posted on the author's website.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yes.. it's called Midnight Sun and it's twilight, but from Edward's perspective.. excellent read.. but you cry because it ends abruptly.

I think she still plans on releasing it.. check out her website if you want to read it.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I actually didn't like Breaking Dawn all that much. Finished it about a week ago. I felt that it was lacking in plot and was very predictable. Especially the ending.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts