We have the same car (same year too). ;D

I bet you'll love it! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TangerineFizz said:
Grats Rosanne!! Guess this means we can't do lunch for a while? LOL :p
actually I was going to ask if you wanted to go on friday. I am off this week from babysitting so I have some free time on my hands and I got to spend money before the payments start LOL

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JollyMolly said:
We have the same car (same year too). ;D

I bet you'll love it! Congrats.
Cool! I was going to ask you if the car has the air bags that go on with weight since you have 4 kids. I forgot to ask the dealer. Our van has it and it's a 2005. What colour is yours. Much to the dislike of my hubby ours it Green. I told he will get over the colour soon enough

I hope I will love it. It will be different driving from a van. My hubby is in his glory cause he gets to drive the van now LOL ( I drive alot more so it makes more sense for me to drive the car.)

J

·
0 Posts
We cant turn the airbags off and on. :-\ Kyle my 10 year old is the only one who sits in the front.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JollyMolly said:
We cant turn the airbags off and on. :-\ Kyle my 10 year old is the only one who sits in the front.
that's too bad. I have 4 kids all day during the summer. I'll just get hubby to leave the van on days that I will be going out. I can't turn my air bag on or off in the van. the are weight active so when no one is sitting there or a light person is sitting there they don't go off. It's a feature so if you get into a collision and no one is sitting there it's not a wasted airbag. Also it works for putting a child there. Not sure how much weigh until it actives. a light goes on when it's on.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
BuddyandBailey said:
TangerineFizz said:
Grats Rosanne!! Guess this means we can't do lunch for a while? LOL :p
actually I was going to ask if you wanted to go on friday. I am off this week from babysitting so I have some free time on my hands and I got to spend money before the payments start LOL
I'm down for that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts