Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
... because you know... those are the best ones.

So anyways, Do you drink coffee? :D

You know, another problem here is that we don't have enough smileys to adequately convey our emotions. Smileys made the forum go round. GREAT FUN. They could have many meanings.

Dan, how am I doing here? How much money have I made?

OMG

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
They're going to have to send a Brinks truck.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I am having coffee right now. It's a warm and toasty treat. Mmmmmmm....

Brew of the Day? My day brews the same.

OMG!!! The first time in my life, I just realized that Brews and Bruise sound the same. :eek:

edited to insert OMG

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yes, I've had the honor of being drunk dialed! You and Jinxy. Something about hunky firemen...........:cool:

OMG THAT'S RIGHT. The firemen that I called to come here... to light my hot water heater. LMAO. That was truly a great moment.

I guess I was drunk when I called you. I don't remember it now. BWAHAHHAAAAAAAA

omg

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cannot remember all the people we have talked to.

I used to drunk dial Robin. That was fun. He's fun stuff.

Denny has drunk dialed me I think.

On the list... Kendra... Brooke... Melinda..... Help me out here.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I called you once to help you find your cell phone. Not sure which of us may have been drunk then. Maybe both? So that would be a reciprocal drunk call?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I called you once to help you find your cell phone. Not sure which of us may have been drunk then. Maybe both? So that would be a reciprocal drunk call?
THAT'S RIGHT.. .. HEHE... I remember that. You said my voice was like....
I don't remember her name. I had been getting over being sick. I don't always sound that raspy.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Shanna - to make you feel better - a friend, going thru a bad divorce, is now dating a doctor. Stopped in to see him on New Years Eve - caught him - in bed - naked - with another woman...who punched my friend, who punched back and left. He called her on her way home - and said "It's not what it looks like!" and...somehow...she bought it! DUMB DUMB DUMB!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.