Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the big lens with me and its just to heavy for me to hold steady right now.

Dad, I smell the river. Lets go!

Did I say fun!! Thanks! Dad!

Wow! Look who's here! Its Hunter!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I wish we had dog parks like yours. HK looks so pretty against the green.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Ed, HK is one lucky dawg having an awesome DP to play in with her bud Hunter. Here is SE PA we nothing as nice.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Cool pic of Hunter, he had a great day playing in the park, actually he had a great day Fri, Sun, Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue cause the old man(me) was off from work and we managed to go to the park each day.

Hope to see you out there some more this year!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Rob and I met at the Dog Park. It was probably several months before I figured out that Hunter here was the Hunter I knew at the DP.
Ed is going to survive. I got upset when the Dr. told me I had Graves' Disease. Thought it was the end. Turns out its the name of the Dr that define overactive thyroid disease, and mine is apparently kind of extreme. They have me on some meds trying to slow it down some before they send some radioactive isotope in to finish the job, another 4 weeks. Not much changing so far, still sore and over tired. Dr says it will improve once they kill my thyroid. Tough part about that is wife and HK become strangers for 4 days. I will be dangerous to them. Good part is that I can't go to work during the same period.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Ed, that's the same treatment my sister had. She was kind of funny actually though. Had to camp out in her bedroom with a tv and computer. Eat on paper plates, etc. You'll do okay. I have the opposite of you, Hoshimoto's Disease. It was hard to diagnose, but not treat. As soon as they get your meds figured out, you'll feel better, trust me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts