Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'll have to leave a bed or blanket on the bed, they don't seem to like it all by itself. It's kinda slippery without a bed on top. I like it though!!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Aw! He's all snuggled up and cute.

We might get a couple, as we sectioned off part of the kitchen with baby gates for the girls during the day, and it's tile flooring. Right now they just have their dog beds, but I might need to add these (I love to spoil them).

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered it directly from Kuranda. I got the Large Classic Cot (40x25) for $63 total. This one isn't chewproof but mine aren't chewers. Just toilet paper eaters, lol. There is room for 2 but mine haven't tried that yet.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sorry I couldn't see the picture, I got the dreaded red X. What I ended up doing is getting a dog throw from Costco which was nice and plush. I didn't buy it for the Kurunda bed but after I got it home, I hade a brainstorm and put it over the top of the Kurunda bed. It was just long enough to tuck under each of the legs of the bed. It made the bed more comfy and also less likely to slide. Also it helped prevent my notorious fluffers from fluffing the throw across the living room.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts