Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota has this new thing he does..when he wants me to grab/play with his big stuffed toy..he'll bring it over to me..stare at me..drop it on the floor..and when I don't pick it up..he picks it up and drops it again, all the while staring at me..I think it's so cute..demanding..but cute. LOL
Jackie :laugh:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe that IS the stare he is giving me..let's play NOW, mommy!!!! LOL
They're so cute..aren't they!!!!!!! ;D
Jackie ;)

Paddysmom said:
That is cute. Do you get the pleading "let's-play-now-mommy" eye, too? :)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
;D They're full of these behaviors, aren't they? Good thing they're adorable or they could be incredibly annoying sometimes. Emilu likes to go in and out, in and out, in and out in the evening. She sits and stares alertly at me for what seems like forever, then she comes over and put her head on my lap and looks up at me with those big brown eyes - looks so sweet, but she's really ready to leap up in a nonosecond if I act like I might actually be going to get up and let her out.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL..I go thru this mostly all day..after having some "accidents" in the house..because of not wanting to stop playing and go out..we started rewarding a good "out". NOWWWWWWWWW..I'm letting him in and out 40 times a day..because I don't know when it's the real thing..LOL Lately..if he does have to go..he usually runs out, down the steps..but if he just wants to play or lay around..he strolls out leisurely. But boy..up/down/up/down..aaaargh.
And now he's started to want to sleep in my lap at night..47 lbs of puppy in my lap..my WHOLE lap..LOL..it's cute tho..and I love it. FOR NOW!!! Ask me again when he weighs 70-80 lbs..LOL
Jackie

patm said:
;D They're full of these behaviors, aren't they? Good thing they're adorable or they could be incredibly annoying sometimes. Emilu likes to go in and out, in and out, in and out in the evening. She sits and stares alertly at me for what seems like forever, then she comes over and put her head on my lap and looks up at me with those big brown eyes - looks so sweet, but she's really ready to leap up in a nonosecond if I act like I might actually be going to get up and let her out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts