Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All da kool kids r comin to r howse on June 23rt to play in da pool, swim and biteyface.All da gang can come becawse u guys are r favrits

Bring toysand a towel.we is making good treets for all of u.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
We habs dis on our kalendar her atta beach...if dacey goes she mite not bring me wood dis be ok?

she says it pends on if her noo wurk atta beach can gib her off but she says she's gonna try her most hardest to make it eben doh it's 3 hours away dis time...oh ans she says sumfing bout wanting to hang out wif her faborite hooman girl Katie ;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Dis will be fun! Mommy is bringin' me!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

But Jack is gonna stay home :( Dat's ok since he don't like da wadder too much. 'Memmer lass year? He was like dis :eek: :eek: :eek: when he fell inna pool. He will be home wif Sissy until it's time for her to go to dis big concert in Filly-delfia!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Awwwww, dis souns like sooooooo much fun! Unforchinitly, we libs so bery far away we can't come. But we will be dere in spirit. Habs some treets fer yer liddle fren Maggie, 'kay? ;D

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
We is gonna try to come, we's dribin home from da NC beech dat day, so it depens on traffik mommy sayd. She sayd dat we can't be rollin inta da house of Katie an Emma an Aidan at midnite or nuffin like dat!! Hopefully we will leabe early enuff :)

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I dont tink we can make it, Katie. :( Its kinda far way...

But we will be dere inna spirit too like Maggie, runnin anna swimmin wif everbodys! An everbodys gets an extra treat! Wate- TOO extra treats!!!!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Momma was hoping we would be in the area that weekend, but she got mixed up. We are going to be in Smyrna the following weekend.....bummer......we seem to miss all the good get-togethers! :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts